Watch me on Maker Mind Meld Summit
In December 2019, TechExploration is hosting the first “Maker Mind Meld,” an online conference for makers and electronic hobbyists. Peter’s brought together 22 amazing makers from around the world to show you how they create magic with software, electronics, plastic, and wood.
I am one of the presenters, and I will be talking about serialization and JSON. I’ll demonstrate how you can implement serialization from scratch and when it makes sense to use a library. I’ll also compare various serialization formats so you can choose which one is the best match for your project.
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll learn during the summit sessions:
- How to create graphics and animation using an Arduino and an LCD display
- How to create almost anything with a laser cutter and 3D printer
- How to re-shape society through Making
- How to contribute to your favorite open-source project, even if you are not a programmer.
- How to take your electronics prototype to market.
- How to use the BBC Micro:bit in your next project.
- How to design (and build) your own microprocessor.
- How to design control algorithms using model-based design methodologies.
- How to get started with embedded system design.
- How to use JSON in your Arduino IoT projects
- How to get on to IoT 2.0, a network dedicated to 20 billion devices.
- How to build a reliable wired IoT system with noCAN.
Plus much, much more!
The Maker Mind Meld Summit will take place between December 6 and December 13. My presentation will be about one hour long and will start (depending on you timezone, it may be December 10).
See you at the Summit!